We are looking forward to seeing your entries!!!
Drop off times:
Friday, October 7, 2023, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday, October 8, 8:30 am – 10:00 am
Contra Costa College, 2600 Mission Drive, San Pablo, CA (Fireside Hall)
Below is what you can expect during check in at the show.
1. Stop in at the admission/ information table- Fireside Hall. We will review your information and confirm how many entries you are submitting. There you will receive an envelope which contains all necessary documents/paperwork for your delivery or classes you are enrolled in.
2. You will then be directed to the Photographer area. If photography is not available at that time, we will take photos later.
3. Find your table so you know where to place your entries. Tables are set up by division.
4. There will be an area for last minute decorating and repairs. No Decorating at Display Tables! We have a space outside of the Fireside Hall for this.
5. Drop off entries only. No picture taking and no walking around the venue to view other entries. (In and out)
Demonstrations begin at 10:00 on Saturday. You can go directly to the Demonstration Area (lab). Go along the patio side for entry.
Please adhere to all parking regulations on campus. Attached is a map of the area.
We will have a photographer on hand to take professional photos. We want this process to move along quickly and efficiently, PLEASE no picture taking with your camera at the photo booth. We need to move the process along QUICKLY.
Agua Terrace - Judges
Cafeteria - mini classes and vendors
Fireside Hall - Entries, Raffle and general store
Problems? email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance